Target Systems is committed to helping the Central Pennsylvania community by supporting and participating in a number of philanthropic endeavors, many of which were created by or administered by Target Systems employees.
- Val's Kids - Valerie Pritchett of abc27 News has been working with the Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN) and the PA Adoption Exchange to help place waiting children with adoptive parents. This is accomplished through segments that are taped highlighting kids in need of a good home, along with some of their interests and skills. Recently, Jeff Wilcox of Target Systems sat with one of Val's Kids to give him some tips on creating computer games. The feature can be found here.
- The Katie Herb Foundation – Target Systems contributes support to the foundation, which is set up to provide scholarships to students that suffer from congenital heart defects and provides financial assistance to families that have a child diagnosed with a congenital heart defect. For more information on this foundation, please visit www.katieherbfoundation.org.
- Four Diamonds Fund – Target Systems each year contributes to the “Links with Lachie” golf outing which benefits the Four Diamonds Fund. http://linkswithlachie.org/about.htm
- Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society – Target Systems annually contributes to the Navy League Charity Golf Tournament, which benefits the Navy and Marine Corps Relieve society. For information on the Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society, please visit http://www.nmcrs.org/
- The Paul Corby/Nate Graybill Memorial Scholarship Fund – Target Systems contributes annually to the Memorial Golf Tournament which supports the Paul Corby/Nate Graybill Memorial Scholarship fund. The fund was created to honor two Boiling Springs Alumnus who passed away in separate instances, but left lasting impressions with the community.
- Habitat for Humanity – Target Systems contributes locally to Habitat for Humanity, which helps to give homes to those in need around the local community.
- Mason-Dixon Youth for Christ – Target systems is a corporate sponsor for the Golf Classic, which benefits the Mason-Dixon chapter of Youth for Christ, a non-profit organization that reaches high school and middle school students through creative programs and intentional relationships.